COMPANY - ROCKWELL AUTOMATION
POSITION - SR. NETWORKS and CONTROLS ENGINEER
• Visit http://www.rockwellautomation.com/careers
• Select Browse Career Opportunities Worldwide from the Professionals Section of the page
• Create an account to the right or select Search Openings
• Scroll down to the keyword text box, enter in 44890, and select search
• Click on the Requisition Number link to review and apply for the job
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related technology driven degree.
• Requires strong interpersonal communications, organizational and written/verbal communication skills
• Minimum of 5 – 7 years as Network Engineer or related jobs
• Previous Experience working as part of a large, multi-disciplinary team completing full project life-cycle implementations
• Excellent technical writing skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills required
• An ability to influence and guide team members when required
• Flexibility for travel 50% - 75% is required and can include both domestic and international trips
• Network Engineering Certification (CCNA/MCSE or equivalent) is preferred but not required.
• Out Networks and Controls Automation Engineer will interface with our valued clients on projects to develop automation solutions, participate in specification through integration and start up.
• Potential candidates must have ‘ hands-on’ experience in process automation controls and/or Networking for a variety of automated manufacturing processes and equipment.
• Experienced in Panel Design, Network Architecture, PLC, Networking and SCADA design/programming including data extraction and data analysis.
• Skilled in PLC programming packages (Rockwell or comparable platforms).
• Understanding of ISA, ANSI, NEMA, NEC and NIST standards
• We require solid technical skills with ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: PLC, SCADA, HMI, EtherNET/IP, especially programming, troubleshooting, design, and installation.
• Professional experience will demonstrate your computer skills, ability to handle multiple projects, communication skills, ability to diagnose automation problems and interact with teams, clients and vendors
• Familiar with a variety of security and/or networking concepts, practices, and procedures, to include manufacturing and enterprise network convergence, network protocols, communication optimization, application effects on system performance and human exploitation techniques on the manufacturing network.
• Experience in developing and deploying solutions in a virtual environment
• Design, implement and support customer’s converged business and manufacturing infrastructure.
• Design, recommend, and implement system changes
• Design customer manufacturing architecture and provides vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving ability to customers
About Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.